May 17, 2011

WIN A SIGNED COPY OF GUINEA DOG!

Hi Readers,
Thanks to author Patrick Jennings who donated one signed copy of his book, Guinea Dog! This contest is open to anyone in the world, anyone! From the guy that lives inside a dumpster by a pizza place to the guy that lives in a GIGANTIC Hollywood mansion, yes Brad Pitt, I'm talking to you.
So anyone who wants to enter MUST first FOLLOW my blog, then post a comment in the comment page stating:
Name [first and last]
Email
Your Favorite Book[s] So I can get something to read. [Adult books are fine but I probably won't review them]


I do not need to know your address for you to enter. I will email you if you win and I can get the address then.
Thanks so much and the best of luck. Below is a summary of Guinea Dog:
Rufus has been dreaming of getting a dog. His best friend has one. His worst friend has one. But his dad has a few objections: They whine. They gnaw. They bark. They scratch. They beg. They drool.

Rufus pays no attention when his mom offers her think-outside-the-box suggestion, because she can't be serious. She can't be.

She can be. And she actually comes home with a guinea pig. And if Rufus's dad thinks dogs are a problem, he won't know what hit him when he meets the Guinea Pig that Thinks She's a Dog. She barks. She bites. She'll eat your homework.




WIN A SIGNED COPY OF:

GUINEA DOG BY PATRICK JENNINGS
.
CONTEST BEGINS MAY 17

ENDS JUNE 1ST

WINNER WILL BE PICKED RANDOMLY

5 comments:

  1. Here you go Benji!

    Alana, you already know my email...

    My favorite book is Little Persons With Wings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ben Seran
    you know my email already
    My favorite book is Percy Jackson, any book by Rick Riordan, or Brandon Mull

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gemma
    iyouweheartbooks@gmail.com
    I love the Maximum Ride series by James Patterson and I highly recommend the CHERUB series by Robert Muchamore to you - it's so good and so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rowan
    rjons9@gmail.com
    My favorite book is Peak by Roland Smith.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Austin
    tkazmichelson@gmail.com
    Horton Halfpott by Tom Angleberger
    Kingdom Keepers by Ridley Pearson
    Witch and Wizard 1 and 2 by James Patterson
    Morpheus Road The Light and Black

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comment, I love and appreciate each and every one! As of March 2012, The Non Reluctant Reader is an awards-free zone. I'm honored to be considered, but do not currently have the time to pass the award on. Comments are the best award I can receive though! If the comment requires a reply, please be sure to check back for one. If it is a feature/meme leave a link to your post and I will stop by and comment if I get the chance!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Under the Dappled Shadows kit by Lorie Davison