August 31, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday (2)

“Waiting On” Wednesday is a weekly meme, hosted by Jill atBreak the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases I'm eagerly anticipating.

All Titles Link to their Goodreads Page

Title: Daughter of Smoke and Bone

Author: Laini Taylor

Release Date: September 27th

My thoughts: They were handing out the first couple chapters of this book at the Tattered Cover and I loved that, I can't wait for this! Luckily I'm on a ARC tour for it.

Title: Breadcrumbs

Author: Anne Ursu

Release Date: September 27th

My thoughts: I love fairy tale spin-offs and this book's cover is gorgeous! I'm on a ARC tour for this one as well.



2 comments:

  1. I think I'm on the tour for Daughter of Smoke and Bone although it will be out before I get it. That's okay. I'm looking forward to it no matter when I read it! ;o)

    Mickey @ imabookshark

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comment, I love and appreciate each and every one! As of March 2012, The Non Reluctant Reader is an awards-free zone. I'm honored to be considered, but do not currently have the time to pass the award on. Comments are the best award I can receive though! If the comment requires a reply, please be sure to check back for one. If it is a feature/meme leave a link to your post and I will stop by and comment if I get the chance!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Under the Dappled Shadows kit by Lorie Davison