September 3, 2011

Readathon Update

Hey guys! So I'm back (late) with another read, write, word game marathon update. Sorry about being an hour late, the internet was acting funny. So here's what we've been doing... went back to the graveyard at 2:00 am, pretty damn scary! Then came back had some great Chai and went in the lost to tell ghost stories.
Here's how I've used my time: 
Read: 411 Minutes (minimum of 600)
Wrote: 135 Minutes (minimum of 400)
Word Games: 165 Minutes (up to you) 
Break: 210 Minutes (maximum of 240) 
Books Read:
Slayers
Crossed (Currently Reading) 
I'll be back with more Readathon Updates in two hours or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comment, I love and appreciate each and every one! As of March 2012, The Non Reluctant Reader is an awards-free zone. I'm honored to be considered, but do not currently have the time to pass the award on. Comments are the best award I can receive though! If the comment requires a reply, please be sure to check back for one. If it is a feature/meme leave a link to your post and I will stop by and comment if I get the chance!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Under the Dappled Shadows kit by Lorie Davison