October 23, 2011

In my Mailbox (24)

Paranormal Wastelands
In my Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren.
This edition was supposed to go up on Saturday, but I went to the pumpkin patch with my family, watched the world series, and watched a Sounders game. So I didn't have time.
Books I got this week:
A Beautiful Dark by Jocelyn Davies
Song of the Nile by Stephanie Dray
Melody Burning by Whitney Streiber
Dark Souls by Paula Morris
Possession by Elana Johnson
Fury by Elizabeth Miles
The Demon King by Cinda Williams Chima
The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Mitchelle Hodkin

2 comments:

  1. You've got a lot of great books for this week. I'm glad you took a little time out for the pumpkin patch. My kids always loved going to those, they liked hay mazes, too!

    I think the book I'm most envious of is The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer. I've read, like you mentioned, rave reviews on this one. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts.

    Enjoy your books....

    Gina @ My Precious
    thecallawayfam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gina- I did! The pumpkin patch is awesome as always. When I was little I loved the hay maze, now I am in love with the corn maze.
    I can't wait to dive into Mara Dyer! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comment, I love and appreciate each and every one! As of March 2012, The Non Reluctant Reader is an awards-free zone. I'm honored to be considered, but do not currently have the time to pass the award on. Comments are the best award I can receive though! If the comment requires a reply, please be sure to check back for one. If it is a feature/meme leave a link to your post and I will stop by and comment if I get the chance!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Under the Dappled Shadows kit by Lorie Davison