December 3, 2011

In my Mailbox (30)

Paranormal Wastelands
In my Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren.
For review:
The Probability of Miracles by Wendy Wunder
A tale of a girl with cancer who needs a miracle. Will she find one in Promise, Maine?
Legend by Marie Lu
Avenge, sacrifice, and love. Can't wait to read it!
Everneath by Brodi Aston
A race against the clock novel about a girl trying to escape death!
Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi
A 2012 dystopian debut about a girl's survival on the outside of her corrupted society.
Bought:
Saltwater Taffy by Eric Delabarre (signed) X2
A middle grade novel about pirates and buried treasure that takes place in MY hometown: Port Townsend, Washington! I went to Eric Deabarre's signing yesterday and will do a signing recap soon! For now, here's a pic of my signed book:
And some Saltwater Taffy Swag!
Saweet!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comment, I love and appreciate each and every one! As of March 2012, The Non Reluctant Reader is an awards-free zone. I'm honored to be considered, but do not currently have the time to pass the award on. Comments are the best award I can receive though! If the comment requires a reply, please be sure to check back for one. If it is a feature/meme leave a link to your post and I will stop by and comment if I get the chance!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Under the Dappled Shadows kit by Lorie Davison