January 24, 2012

Top 10 Tuesday (5)

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
TOP 10 FAVORITE BOOK BLOGS
(In no particular order)
Note: This week's subject is freebie, so you can do it on whatever bookish subject you want.
10
Maji Bookshelf
Faharah and Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf
These two Libyan sisters are fairly new to the book blogging community, but they have made a splash in the community already!
9
My Photo
Chelsey @ Starry Sky Books
Chelsey has such a great blog, with very original and thoughtful reviews! She's makes me proud to be a Washingtonian!
8
Pure Imagination
Lori @ Pure Imagination
Lori is PURE awesomeness. Plus, she has one of the prettiest blogs out there, and psst... she's designing mine!
7
Epic Book Nerd
Kara @ Epic Book Nerd
She's epic. And nerdy. Kara's the EPIC BOOK NERD. Plus, she's my book blogging 'big sib', so I lucked out!
6

Cindy @ Princess Bookie
Cindy is the princess of blogging. And she's SO much fun to talk books with!
5

Kristi @ The Story Siren
The Story Siren is the'mama bear' of book blogging, I haven't actually gotten to talk to her, but her reviews are great!
4
 James @ Book Chic Club
James is one of the few guy book bloggers I know, he's really nice and understands the need to blabber about books.
3
Blog Design, Custom Blog Designs
Sash and Em @ Sash and Em
These two bookish bffs are so friendly. I find their reviews very detailed and original.
2
I Am A Reader, Not A Writer
Kathy @ I Am A Reader, Not A Writer
I Am A Reader, Not A Writer is more of a newspaper then a blog, because all the posts are SO high-quality. Plus, she hosts awesome giveaway hops.
1.
Photobucket
This review site/fan club hosts the coolest events, live author chats, read-a-longs, the list goes on and on! Plus they have great YA reviews.





12 comments:

  1. What a fun list!! I'll have to go check out the few that you've listed that I don't already follow!


    Come see my Top Ten / Teaser Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so agree on you with Maji Bookshelf, The Story Siren, I Am a Reader, Not a Writer and Pure Imagination. Their blog is just pure awesomeness. But I like Maji Bookshelf blog the most :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting list. I already follow Story Siren, and I am a Reader, Not a Writer.

    I'll have to check the rest out. Here's my post: http://danicapage.blogspot.com/2012/01/teaser-tuesday-14-and-top-ten-books-i.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww thank you benji!! you're definitely a blog I always check out because you are AWESOME *thumbs up* and I'm so glad we met through the secret santa event :D

    - juhina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm so glad we met too. You guys rock to the power of infinity!

      Delete
  5. Awww! :) You are awesome, Benji! Thank you! I can't wait to design your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool list! I'll definitely have to check these out!

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great topic and list! Will have to check some of them out.
    Thanks for stopping by my Top Ten this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for the list! I've only heard of a few on it and I'm looking forward to checking out the rest. :) @cosnmom

    ReplyDelete
  9. Some wonderful blog up there! I will definitely have to check out the one's I haven't seen before. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aw! Thank you so much for listing us, Benji! We're glad that you enjoy our reviews :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww THANK YOU so much Benji for listing MM's at #1. I'm flattered to even be on your list.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comment, I love and appreciate each and every one! As of March 2012, The Non Reluctant Reader is an awards-free zone. I'm honored to be considered, but do not currently have the time to pass the award on. Comments are the best award I can receive though! If the comment requires a reply, please be sure to check back for one. If it is a feature/meme leave a link to your post and I will stop by and comment if I get the chance!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Under the Dappled Shadows kit by Lorie Davison