August 31, 2012

Book Haul (12)

Book Haul is a weekly feature here that showcase all the awesome goodies I got this week!
   So this week I only got one book, but I did also get an awesome bookish T-shirt (what of, you'll have to see). So on to this week's haul!
What I Got:
My hamster, Tris, inspects the goods. 
For Review:
Hidden by Sophie Jordan
I actually got an ARC of this last week, but this week Harper decided to send me a finish copy too! So all I can say is thank you, Harper! I will be giving away the ARC tomorrow, so make sure to check that out that tomorrow!
Gifted:
Tyrion Lannister, Game of Thrones T-Shirt
My mom gave this to me as an early Birthday present and I love it! Tyrion is hilarious in both The Game of Thrones books and TV show! Peter Dinklage is an awesome actor! 
What did you get this week? Let me know or leave me a link in the comments! 


12 comments:

  1. awesome! I need to start the firelight series soon!

    - Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  2. That t-shirt looks cool! :) Great haul! :)

    Fara @ Tumbling In Books

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still need to read Firelight, I do have it signed at least :) Awesome that you got both an ARC and finished copy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got an ARC and a finished copy of Hidden too! I still haven't gotten Vanish though. :( Love the t-shirt! I hope you have a great birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you enjoy everything you got this week!

    My IMM =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i must be one of the few how have never read or watched game of thrones^^

    i hope you enjoy hidden

    ReplyDelete
  7. First of all: Your hamster is really CUTEEE! Awwww
    Now: IIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGHHHHHHHH! :OOOOOOOOOOO
    OMGGGGGGG! A Game of Thrones T-shirt!! That's freaking awesome! I loveeee those books so much and the TV series is fantastic, but my favorite character is John Snow! Lol! But still your T-shirt looks awesome! Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so jealous of the GAME OF THRONES T-Shirt. I love Tyrion Lannister. Very witty & clever.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comment, I love and appreciate each and every one! As of March 2012, The Non Reluctant Reader is an awards-free zone. I'm honored to be considered, but do not currently have the time to pass the award on. Comments are the best award I can receive though! If the comment requires a reply, please be sure to check back for one. If it is a feature/meme leave a link to your post and I will stop by and comment if I get the chance!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Under the Dappled Shadows kit by Lorie Davison