August 1, 2012

#TeamSimon Takes His Leave

YA Sisterhood
  Last night, our boy, Simon took his exit from The YA Crush Tournament at the hands of Patch, the fallen angel from Hush, Hush. The final tally was 54% of the votes were claimed by Patch. That being said, I was still wowed by the amount of votes Simon got, over 3000! Now there are some thank you's in order:

First off I would like to thank Cassandra Clare for creating such a great character in Simon. Without you none of this would be possible and I'd be stuck advocating a boring character! :)

I'd also like to thank all of the #TeamPatch team. Patch's amazing advocate, Jen! Follow Jen's blog here and her twitter here. She did an awesome job representing Patch and if you don't follow her there will be major bloodshed! I'd also like to thank Becca Fitzpatrick who created a character worthy of of Simon's competition. Though I'll admit it, I have not yet read Hush, Hush, I can't wait to!

I'd like to thank all of the people that tweeted for #TeamSimon throughout the tourney! You guys blew me away!

And finally, I'd like to thank The YA-Sisterhood for hosting such a great tourney. You guys are the boss!

Have a fantastic #YACrushTourney everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comment, I love and appreciate each and every one! As of March 2012, The Non Reluctant Reader is an awards-free zone. I'm honored to be considered, but do not currently have the time to pass the award on. Comments are the best award I can receive though! If the comment requires a reply, please be sure to check back for one. If it is a feature/meme leave a link to your post and I will stop by and comment if I get the chance!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Under the Dappled Shadows kit by Lorie Davison