September 21, 2012

Announcing The Non Reluctant Reader YA Paranormal Spooktacular!


So... I am pleased to announce the first ever
Non Reluctant Reader YA Paranormal Spooktacular
So what's this event?
Simple! Every day from the 22nd to the 31st of October, The Non Reluctant Reader will host a different YA paranormal/spooky author! There are some great authors lined up, and oh, did I mention each post will be accompanied with a giveaway? So make sure you save the date! OCTOBER 22ND - 31ST.
Who are the authors?
I'm actually going to make this a surprise... you'll have to wait and see!

3 comments:

  1. Sweet! October is my favorite month of the year. All the sweeter with a little book fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fun event and I will be watching for it! I found your blog via the BBAW interview swap and have to tell you I am awed by you. I have a 9 year old boy of my own who loves books and it is refreshing to see so many young people who share this love.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comment, I love and appreciate each and every one! As of March 2012, The Non Reluctant Reader is an awards-free zone. I'm honored to be considered, but do not currently have the time to pass the award on. Comments are the best award I can receive though! If the comment requires a reply, please be sure to check back for one. If it is a feature/meme leave a link to your post and I will stop by and comment if I get the chance!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Under the Dappled Shadows kit by Lorie Davison